flag


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Will her fame ever end??

Here is a link to New York Magazine that has an article about President Obama's publicity. A friend of Alan's sister noticed the tiny picture of Eloise and the President. We ran right out to Borders and bought a couple of copies of the magazine for her scrapbook. Eloise is scheduled to be at Borders this weekend signing autographs for all that are interested.

http://nymag.com/news/politics/58199/index2.html

4 comments:

Ben and Emily Wells said...

OH my gosh! If E & A ever get together, I'll tell A not to swarm her with questions and act all nervous. ;)

Kate and Crew said...

That is too cool! How special! Hope the U.S. is treating you well. Paris misses you :) xxoo

Pascale said...

Hi EloIse, il va falloir signer des autographes maintenant..

Bises Pascale

nonie said...

Hi. I just caught up with your old posts. Congratulations on your new baby news. In Sept I flew to Mich and visited with my sister and 2 cousins from my mother's side of the family. This year was unofficially the year of the cousins I guess. We had a lot of fun, but I laughed more with your dad and Bobby than I have in years. Your little girl is surely precious and very cute. Deenie