That's awesome!! Now all she needs to learn is how to roll over and heel... :)
I am laughing out loud. That is hilarious. She really thinks she's a dog. Lots and lots of therapy for that poor kid down the road...:)
This is AWESOME! I about wet my pants laughing at this!
i think you should submit this one to some contest or something. it is so funny, we keep coming back to it...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's awesome!! Now all she needs to learn is how to roll over and heel... :)
I am laughing out loud. That is hilarious. She really thinks she's a dog. Lots and lots of therapy for that poor kid down the road...
:)
This is AWESOME! I about wet my pants laughing at this!
i think you should submit this one to some contest or something. it is so funny, we keep coming back to it...
Post a Comment