Since eloise is still totally enthralled with dogs, we had a doggie-themed birthday party to celebrate her.

The party girl, all gussied up in her new doggy dress from Aunt Laurie and Uncle Evan. Thank you!

My, oh so wonderful sister-in-law, Dawn, and I made all these pupcakes for the party. Pretty impressed, huh? It was fun until I ran upstairs to get tweezers for critical cupcake decorating maneuvers and caught my pinky toe on the edge of the doorframe and broke it! I'll spare you a picture of that.

eloise's very own little cake to devour. She actually went at it very delicately.


This is the face she makes when she's trying to make you laugh. If you make it back at her it turns into a game of back and forth.

This is a picture of eloise panting back at the toy dog that makes barking and panting noises when you squeeze its hand. She's still completlely obsessed with acting like a dog....the other day the first noise i heard on her baby monitor as she woke up from a nap was panting and then barking!
5 comments:
Aw... these are the birthday photos I was waiting for- LOVE the cake eating ones and that she has a face that she makes to make you laugh- very clever... worked on me! Love to you all and happy, happy birthday to a gorgeous little girl!
BR says, "a goofy face!"
What delightful pictures of your sweet daughter on her big day! And Beth, oh my gosh, I was SOOO impressed with your pupcakes I emailed the link to two of my baking friends. You are a MASTER!
Happy Belated B-day E! Your mommy sure does know how to throw one cool party!
Beth - what an amazing party for an amazing little girl! I hope you all had a blast. Your pupcakes are too cute - and about the 3's on Emma's cupcakes - well, I tried to make fancy E's...oh well :/
Oh no, you broke your toe?? Hope that heals really fast!
And happy birthday to the girl with the cutest cheeks ever!
Post a Comment