flag


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Part III: visiting the Krugs in NH

Eloise and I flew up to NH to visit my best friend Tina and her boys while her husband, Brian, was out of town on business. Even though we were outnumbered by the kids, we had a great time catching up, learning more about parenting and especially getting to know each others' kids more. Thanks for having us Tina!

I came upon Eloise in this predicament...I'm not sure she intended to end up like this, but she was strolling along, happy as a lark. (the bed-head is a nice addition the photo, too!)

We had so much fun playing outside in the yard and feeding the chickens. The Krugs have 9 chickens that gave us plenty of delicious eggs to eat while we were there.




The kiddies dressed up in their Halloween costumes since the boys were headed out to trick or treat that afternoon as Eloise and I flew back to Atlanta.

No comments: