flag


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Fun..


At Mighty Jumps with Dawn and the kids. It's always such a good nap time after going to a place like this! Thank you Dawn for being such a good sport =)

Pippy Longstocking! I bought this green stripped shirt while we were running errands and Eloise insisted on wearing it immediately. I left the tags out and visible since we had to go to at least 2 or 3 more stores just to prove that I don't dress my kid like this on purpose.


This is one of Eloise's new favorite activities. We try to use cloth napkins (ie. the bandannas) to reduce using paper, but I guess it defeats the purpose if I'm having to wash them with each use. Eloise especially loves it and cracks up if Logan decides to get up and walk around and the "blankets" stay on her.

These pictures are of a wonderful story quilt that my mom's cousin, ila, made for us when Margot was born. It's so fun for the girls to look at and name the characters. ila asked me to send her a picture of the girls sitting on it and I keep forgetting to take one. So, on this evening I remembered, but we couldn't wrestle Eloise down and convince her to sit and smile with her sister. Elmo was willing to, of course.

No comments: