This picture isn't great, but you can still see her smile from ear to ear! Grandma took Eloise and I to see the Disney Princesses on Ice for Eloise's birthday and she loved every minute of it!
She was a little nervous being high up in the stands, she thought one of her glass slippers might fall off and down to the ice. I assured her that if it did, I would go retrieve it.
One of my favorite parts was watching a thousand 3-foot princesses walking through downtown Atlanta descending upon Phillips Arena. Eloise loved seeing and pointing out all the other princesses too!
2 comments:
No fair!
Wow. I was not aware there was even such a thing as Disney princesses on ice. I suppose that's what I get for having a boy - I miss out on all the cultural happenings that aren't directly related to reptiles... :)
Post a Comment