We had to say goodbye to our wonderful girl today. At almost 14 years old, she was such a blessing and companion in my life for nearly 10 1/2 years. We're really sad and miss her so dearly.
During the girls' naps today, Logan and I had some doggie s'mores (if you will): Hershey kisses, mini marshmallows and dog bones. For this picture, I was holding a marshmallow on my forehead.
This next video is a repeat, but such a good one!
3 comments:
Oh my! I always said she was the best dog - so gentle with the girls (I still remember a certain cousine dragging her around by her tail and she appeared happy to go backward in circles!) and so glad to do just what you told her to do. I know you will miss her but we will miss her, too.
Sorry for your dog . She was so nice, I met her in Paris.
Grosses bises de consolation
Pascale
oh no, I am so sorry. I am glad that you got to enjoy the last years with her, especially in paris.
Post a Comment