flag


Monday, February 6, 2012

Part of the family


Meeting some of her cousins

What a natural lil' mama. Emma can't wait to feed Laurel a bottle.

doing the dirty work!

Margot is OBSESSED with chap stick aka "Make Ups." She carries it around constantly and applies it about 100 times a day.

Sister bonding: Margot is very into the babies at church and our friends' little ones. So far, she seems to be in love with Laurel. I'm sure the other side of the story will surface soon.

I can't believe what a big kid Margot is!!!
Eloise is very excited too and always sure that Laurel has her things (blankets, binki, lovey etc)



We had a rockin' SuperBowl party at the hospital...the girls enjoyed the bed


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! So thankful for little Laurel!
Love,
Kristen

lepetitprince said...

Congratulations! I do remember those days in Paris with "baby" Eloise. So happy for you guys!

graMoM said...

M is right! a girl needs some Make-ups (although maybe 100X/day is too much for one so beautiful already!)