flag


Sunday, April 19, 2015

January 2015


 "Mommy" by Laurel
 
 We went to and Ice Festival (complete with a snowball fight from a cooler and ice sculptures and sledding) in 60 degree weather at the Chattahoochee Nature Center. Grandma and Pops bought a family pass and so we are excited to explore more of the nature side of things on the next visit.
 
 Weekend wiener roast and s'mores
 
 Laurel and I have 3 mornings a week together while the big girls are at schools. She's a great little helper on my house projects
 Who needs a professional to paint kitchen cabinets....don't look too closely =)
 Starting on kitchen renovations......
 
 This one is simply to document how ridiculous the outfits that they insist on can be. I no longer even try to fight the battle. I'll just accumulate footage for future use!
 
 Happy Birthday to me!! This was my gift and so was the incredible gigantic table below. My little bro, Jeff, built it for me!

 The Ga Aquarium is totally amazing and costs an arm and a leg!! You get in free on your birthday and free for Laurel (2 and under). So, we took advantage of the savings and spent my actual birthday there. Alan was out of town for work, so he'll just have to wait until his next birthday and wander over for a long lunch break. I even let Eloise skip school and it was so worth it. We spent 6 hours there, saw the dolphin show twice and couldn't stop talking about it for weeks!
 


 Q & A with the diver (via fabulous technology) during feeding time

I love overalls and pigtails!!!!!

2 comments:

graMoM said...

You and the girls are certainly out and about a lot! Thx for the pix!

Cynthia J. Coleman said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Found your blog through "Next post" off of one of mine.